MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST – Beautiful Dermatology and MOHS surgery practice with multiple locations in the Greater Jacksonville area is looking for an experienced Billing Specialist who will play a vital role in a very busy, fast growing practice.
Required skills, not limited to the following:
- 1 year related experience and/or training
- Prepares and submits clean claims to insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Answers questions from patients, staff, and insurance companies.
- Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
- Prepares, reviews, and sends patient statements.
- Evaluates patient’s financial status and establishes budget payment plans while following and reporting on status of delinquent accounts.
- Reviews accounts for possible assignment and makes recommendations to the billing supervisor and also prepares information for the collection agency.
- Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone, correcting, and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
- Processes payments from insurance companies.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Knowledge with NexTech EMR.
Please, only qualified candidates should apply. We offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, with generous paid holidays and accrued vacation packages.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and references to – email@example.com