CALL CENTER/PATIENT SCHEDULER position available for a Beautiful Dermatology and Mohs surgery practice with multiple locations in the Greater Jacksonville area.
This position is responsible for answering incoming calls for all locations, transferring calls to the appropriated departments, verifying patient demographics as well as patient insurance coverage, etc. This position is also responsible for scheduling new and existing patients’ appointments, as well as cancelling and rescheduling.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent customer service
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Organizations skills, with ability to multitask
- Team player
- Computer skills, to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and EMR
- 1 year medical office experience (helpful but not required)
We offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with paid holidays and accrued paid time off.
Please send resume and references to- firstname.lastname@example.org